Overseas Moving has collected expert data on how to lessen the blows that moving overseas deals. Moving is known for being extremely stressful, expensive and time consuming but let us help downsize these problems. We can offer a helpful free moving quote form on our website as well as helpful checklists that align with the beginning, middle and end of your moving overseas. All this and more to help relieve stress, save you money, and time.
Overseas Moving has found a recent study that showed the top 5 things people forget when moving overseas.
- Deep clean, it is common curtsy to do a deep cleaning of your house before you leave so pack your cleaning supplies last.
- Your new address, be sure to write it down and place it in your wallet for easy access.
- Hand it over, remember to hand over all essentials to the house, even garage door openers.
- Get contact information, to avoid being homesick in your new place, remember to collect contact information for family and friends before you leave.
- Pet preparation, most companies do not move animals or plants, so be sure to plan ahead for your pet.
There also moving associations specific to Australia like AIMA that our movers are a part of.
Overseas Moving has collected only the most qualified and professional moving companies possible. The major key in finding all these companies is our requirements. Not only must they be associated with elite international moving associations (FIDI, BAR, IAM.) but they must also prove their business has been actively moving people for at least 8 years.
Wish to see more? Please don’t hesitate to fill in our quote form, it’s FREE and can be found here. Help and answers are only a click away!