When planning a big furniture removal across oceans and land, many factors need to be sorted out before, during and after the move. We have prepared crucial data that can help you better prepare for your big adventure. Researching boarder policies and creating a quote form for you to fill out.
Overseas Moving only works with highly qualified removals in order to assure a smooth move for you. They must be members of associations such as; IAM, BAR, FIDI… They must also have been in business for more than 8 years. With our qualified furniture removal companies, we can help you find the one located to your convenience.
It is extremely important for you to look into filing all necessary paper work before you furniture removal is hired. Staying organized with your paper work can be the key component in your furniture removal. Whether that pertains to your kid’s school transcripts, family medical records and most importantly your legal residence permit information, if needed. Google maps is just one of several web browsers that help you find where you’re going, Where Is is a great Australian map help.
Furniture Removal Reminders
A recent poll taken by the international relocation companies found the 5 most common things people forget when planning a furniture removal.
- Deep clean, it is common curtsy to do a deep cleaning of your house before you leave so pack your cleaning supplies last.
- Hand it All Over, remember to hand over all essentials to the house, even garage door openers.
- Remember new address, be sure to write it down and place it in your wallet for easy access.
- Pet preparation, most companies do not move animals or plants, so be sure to plan ahead for your pet.
- Get contact information, to avoid being homesick in your new place, remember to collect contact information for family and friends before you leave.
Wish to see more of what we can do for you? Help and answers are only a click away! Please fill in our quote form.