When planning an overseas move lost of factors research and planning goes into this process. Overseas Moving has created an easy to use web portal for people like you, planning to move overseas but don’t know where to start. Don’t worry, we have prepared critical data that can help you better prepare for your big adventure.
Remember When Moving Overseas
A move overseas is not pleasant when something is forgot. A recent study labeled the 5 most common things people forget when moving abroad;
- Get home contact information, to avoid being homesick in your new place, remember to collect contact information for family and friends before you leave.
- Write down your new address, place it in your wallet for easy access if you can’t seem to remember it.
- Hand all of it over, all essentials to the house, even garage door openers must be left.
- Pet preparation, most companies do not move animals or plants, so be sure to plan ahead for your pet and plant.
- Deep clean, it is common curtsy to do a deep cleaning of your house before you leave. It is smart to pack your cleaning supplies last for this reason.
The Experts in Moves
Overseas Moving only works with highly qualified removers to assure a smooth move for you. With these qualified removals we can help you find companies located near you, which can move you in the most professional and safest manner. They must be members of associations such as; IAM, BAR, FIDI… They must also have been in business for at least 8 years. There also moving associations specific to Australia like AIMA that our movers are a part of. Need help booking a flight Qantas is best Australian airline around.
Whether that pertains to your kid’s school transcripts, your medical records and most importantly your legal residence permit information, it is extremely important for you to look into filing all necessary paper work before you move. Staying on top of your paper work and organized can be the key component to a lifesaver or a big regret.
Wish to see more? Help and answers are only a click away! Please fill in our free quote form found here.