When hiring furniture removalists that have to cross-oceans and borders, many factors need to be sorted out before, during and after the move. Overseas Moving have prepared crucial data that can help you better prepare for your furniture’s big adventure. Researching boarder policies and creating a quote form just for you.
It is extremely important for you to look into filing all necessary paper work before you hire furniture removalists. Staying on top of your paper work and organized can be the key component in your international move. Whether that pertains to your kid’s school transcripts, your medical records and most importantly your legal residence permit information if needed.
Furniture Removalists Reminders
International furniture removals have found a recent study labeled the 5 most common things people forget to do during a removal.
- Remembering the new address, be sure to write it down and place it in your wallet for easy access.
- Hand everything over, remember to hand over all essentials to the house, even garage door openers.
- Deep clean, it is common curtsy to do a deep cleaning of your house before you leave so pack your cleaning supplies last.
- Pet preparation, most companies do not move animals or plants, so be sure to plan ahead for your pet.
- Get contact information, to avoid being homesick in your new place, remember to collect contact information for family and friends before you leave.
Overseas Moving only works with highly qualified furniture removalists in order to assure a smooth move for you. They must be members of associations such as; IAM, BAR, FIDI. With these qualified furniture removalists we can help you find companies located near you, who can move you in the most professional and safest manner. Trying to find businesses and other establishments look to White Pages or Yellow Pages for guidance.
Wish to see more of what we can do for you? Please don’t forget to fill in our quote form. Help and answers are only a click away!