If you’re on the look for movers international then allow Overseas Moving to help. When hiring a big move across the world, many factors need to be sorted out before, during and after the move. We have prepared key data that to help you prepare for your big international adventure. With a quote form, expert information and helpful checklists.
Expert Movers International
Overseas Moving only works with highly qualified movers in order to assure a pleasant move for you. With these qualified movers, we can help you find the right movers who offer exactly what you need. And who can move you internationally in the safest and most professional manner. Our Movers must be members of associations such as; IAM, BAR. Be in business over 8 years and even have awards for their work. There also moving associations specific to Australia like AIMA that our movers are a part of.
Movers International Reminders
Professional movers, International, have found the top 5 most common things people forget when moving.
- Get home contact information, to avoid being homesick in your new place, remember to collect contact information for family and friends before you leave.
- Hand everything over, remember to hand over all essentials to the house, even garage door openers.
- Remember your new address, be sure to write it down and place it in your wallet for easy access.
- Pet preparation, most companies do not move animals or plants, so be sure to plan ahead for your pet.
- Deep clean the house, it is common curtsey to do a deep cleaning of your house before you leave, pack your cleaning supplies last. If you are looking to find a job abroad look to sites like Seek and My Career for job postings and resume help abroad.
It is extremely important that before hiring movers international, for you to look into filing all necessary paper work before you move; family medical records, kids school transcripts and legal residence permit information. Staying on top of these papers can help be a key component in moving international.
Wish to see more? Please fill in our quote form. Help and answers are only a click away!