Moving to Somewhere New
Moving to somewhere new is known for being extremely stressful, expensive and time consuming. Overseas Moving has collected some expert data on how to lessen these blows that moving deals. We can offer a helpful free moving quote form on our website as well as helpful checklists that align with the beginning, middle and end of your international move. All this and more to help relieve stress, save you money and time.
Overseas Moving has taken the time to collect only the most qualified moving companies possible. Not only must they be associated with elite international moving associations but they must also prove their business has actively move people for at least 8 years. There also moving associations specific to Australia like AIMA.
Moving to and Remembering
A recent study showed the top 5 things a person forgets when moving to a new place;
- Your new address, be sure to write it down and place it in your wallet for easy access.
- Deep clean, it is common curtsey to do a deep cleaning of your house before you leave so pack your cleaning supplies last.
- Hand it Over, remember to hand over all essentials to the house, even garage door openers.
- Pet preparation, most companies do not move animals or plants, so be sure to plan ahead for your pet.
- Get contact information, to avoid being homesick in your new place, remember to collect contact information for family and friends before you leave. It is important to stay up to date with the news in the world, Ninemsn, News, and Sydney Morning Herald can help you do that.
Wish to see more of what we can do for you? Please don’t hesitate to fill in our quote form, it’s FREE and can be found here. Help and answers are only a click away!
Check out other useful pages:
- Moving to
- International moving company
- Move to Canada
- Movers international
- Removal companies
- Moving to Brazil
- Overseas movers
- Professional movers
- Shipping to America